Wednesday 11 June 2014

Heartbreak

I have been with you all through the day and night,
I want you to be with me once again all the time,
I never want you to leave me,
I just wanted to hug you one more time,
I wanted you to be with me all my ups and downs,
I never let you go down,
And I promise i will never hurt you once again,
Please be with me with my heart and with your smile,
I want you back again in my life,
I accept all my mistake and want you back in my life,
Please be with me once again i truly love you,
Even in the day and night i think about you,
I want you to be with me all my life,
Oh girl!  please tell me how to tell you how hard I love you,
Please help me and be with me once again,
Oh god! help me to get my girl back,
I Promise you will never see tear in your eyes,
Please give me one more chance to prove myself,
I will always follow you like your shadow,
I promise to be your light in your darkness,
Please have faith with me and give me one more chance,
I will be that tree in your life that will never shed his leaves once again,
I don't want anyone rather then you,
I just wish i could tell you how much i love you,
I just only want you to come back once again in my life.
Oh girl! please come back,

No comments:

Post a Comment