Thursday 22 May 2014

True love

I saw her in daylight near the coffee shop,
She was in red dress, looking beautiful like red rose,
I saw her all the time in the coffee shop,
Her smile made me smile, her laugh made me laugh
I thought for her all through the day and night
I again went to the coffee shop next day and wait for her to come again,
Finally she noticed me and then I stood still like a hungry dog and stare her,
I couldn’t control and I propose her
After proposing her I completely went blank and stand still


I couldn’t believe till now that she told yes…..
Days were shorter nights were longer....
All the time I think about her and just wish to get her as soon as possible..
I was not knowing how she was feeling but I never felt like this before
I asked her about her feeling for me, she told me and I wonder how our feeling were same.. 
It was just like we found each other
Oh! Yea it was true love ..
Loving the way love is and feeling the way it is, 
One of the best feeling in world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment